Member & Account Balance Log In Form
Wants to be one of us? ItвЂ™s simple
- Carry your ID photocopy & 2 passport size photos
- Register with Kshs. 1,000 (individuals) & Ksh.5,000 (corporate).
- Buy a passbook Kshs. 50.
- Buy 250 shares @ Kshs. 20 each that is Kshs.5,000.
- Save a minimum of Kshs. 500 & pay Insurance Kshs. 50 per month
Benefits of Umoja Wendani Sacco Membership
- New source of income through dividends and a means of savings.
- Educational seminars for our members and save in a Christian environment.
- We also have Umoja Wendani Housing cooperative Society. Register Kshs.3000 Buy shares Kshs.1000 minimum savings Kshs.500 per month. Buy a passbook Kshs. 50.
Umoja Wendani Housing Co-operative
- We are still recruiting members for our new Umoja Wendani Housing Cooperative.
- We are also looking for available lands for purchase.
You can now save & pay your loan via M-pesa
To use m-pesa option follows the following steps:-
2. Pay Bill Option
3. Business Number 400222
4. Account Number 1513#your Membership Number.
5. Amount plus Kshs.30
Points to remember when applying for a loan
- вЂў Guarantors: Whenever taking a loan you are required to provide us with at least 3 guarantors to cover the difference between the loan and your deposits.
вЂў Penalty of Kshs. 50 per month for late loan repayment
вЂў Lump sum/boosting in savings for the purpose of loan application must wait for 6 months.